Sometimes you really just want someone to bring you a pizza.
Sometimes you really just want to marry the person you love.
This is a legals-only ceremony with you, me and two witnesses. It includes the bits that get you legally married, and nothing more! We can do this in your living room, at your favourite pub, a nearby beach…wherever it is, it will be done and dusted in ten minutes!
Optional extras include me supplying the witnesses.
Pint Sized Party
You want to get married with a bit more of a shebang but without all the bells and whistles? I get it; whistles are noisy and bells are overrated. This is a short & sweet celebration with a lot of personality! Includes:
- Up to 2 meetings in person or via video call
- All the legal requirements
- Optional personal vows, ring exchange, music and I Dos.
- Use of my ‘Pint Sized Party’ Resource Kit
- As many or as few guests as you want; get the ceremony done quickly in a way that’s simple and still a lot of fun.
The Whole Kit & Caboodle
Who am I kidding? Bells are fun and whistles are great for drawing attention! This package gets you the whole deal: a unique and personal ceremony written just for you. I will work with you to create a kick-arse ceremony that is truly meaningful for you as individuals and as a couple, whether that means the traditional do or something more offbeat and unconventional.
Here’s what’s included:
- All legal requirements
- Up to 3 meetings in person or via video call
- Unlimited email and phone correspondence
- Fully personalised ceremony
- Original Love Story; just like it happened, but better!
- Use of “Gemma’s Guide to Rad Ceremonies” resource kit
- As many extra bits as you like (rituals, readings, songs, games, whatever!)
- Use of my PA system during the ceremony if required
- Wedding rehearsal (at venue if possible)
- Official Marriage Certificate from the Births, Deaths and Marriages registry
- Guarantee that I won’t book any other weddings that day
- A bound keepsake copy of your ceremony script
NB: For any of these packages, if wedding venue is more than 70km return journey from my home in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, additional charges may apply. Happy to travel – contact me to discuss.