Home Delivery Weddings
Sometimes you really just want someone to bring you a pizza.
Sometimes you really just want to marry the person you love.
This is a legals-only ceremony with just you, me and two witnesses (pizza not included.) We have a meeting over video call to get the legal bits in order, and you lodge your legal paperwork with me. One month later I show up at your place, and you’re married with the paperwork signed in ten minutes!
For an extra charge I can even supply the witnesses.
This is a great option for those who want to stay home and be extra cautious and responsible during this weird time we are experiencing globally right now; I will bring disinfectant wipes, disposable gloves and masks for all involved.
You want to get married with a bit more personalisation but without all the bells and whistles? I get it; whistles are noisy and bells are overrated. I’ve got you covered. This is an intimate, simple ceremony: just you, me, and up to four guests. Whether it’s in a gorgeous private garden or your favourite pub – let’s keep things sweet and simple.
This package includes all legal requirements, and access to “Gemma’s Guide to Rad Elopements.” You can choose to add your own music, one reading or poem, the exchange of rings, and inclusion of your own personal vows.
Package also includes one meeting in person or over video conference after you book, in order for us to get the legal aspects of the wedding covered before the event itself.
Complete Wedding Package
Who am I kidding? Bells are fun and whistles are great for drawing attention! This package gets you the whole shebang: a unique and personal ceremony written just for you. I will work with you to create a kick-arse ceremony that is truly meaningful for you as individuals and as a couple, whether that means the traditional do or something more offbeat and unconventional.
Here’s what’s included:
- Securing my services for the date, time and location of your ceremony;
- Assurance that I will only book one wedding on that day;
- Creating a brand new, completely unique ceremony just for you – no wedding-in-a-box here!
- At least two meetings with you in person (or via video call if in person is not possible) in order to get to know you, discuss your ceremony and finalise details;
- Unlimited email communication and phone contact to discuss your ceremony and answer any questions you may have;
- Unlimited research to make sure I am delivering the kind of ceremony you want;
- Use of ‘Gemma’s Guide to Rad Ceremonies’ to give you inspiration, suggestions and examples of what may be included in your ceremony;
- As many drafts of the ceremony script as needed to get it just right for you;
- Guiding you through the legal process;
- Provision and lodging of all legal forms required;
- Provision of Happily Ever… Before and After relationship guidance brochure;
- Solemnisation of marriage, and the promise that I will arrive at the ceremony location at least 30min prior to ceremony start time.
- Fancy Certificate of Marriage for you to keep;
- Ordering your Certificate of Marriage from Births, Deaths and Marriages to aid you in any name changes after your are married;
- A wedding rehearsal, at the venue if possible;
- Provision of music recordings for the ceremony if required;
- Provision of PA system for ceremony if required;
- Transport to and from the rehearsal/ceremony venue (if distance of a return journey between my home and the place of marriage is under 70km;)
- A bound copy of your wedding ceremony script as a keepsake
NB: For any of these packages, if wedding venue is more than 70km return journey from my home in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, additional charges may apply. Happy to travel – contact me to discuss.